Water flow sensors consists of magnetic core, rotating impeller, external casing and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, the rotor turns which activates the magnetic core. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signals, users can get the flow speed via detecting the pulse. It is suitable to detect flow.
The water flow sensor outputs pulse proportional to the water flow with
Pulse Frequency = Flow *4.8.
That is, if the output frequency is 48, then the water flow: 48/4.8= 10(L/min)
- Flow range:1-60L/min
- Interior diameter: 20mm (0.81")
- Maximum current: 15 mA(DC 5V)
- Working voltage range: DC 4.5-18 V
- Load capacity: 10 mA(DC 5V)
- Operating Temp: 80°C
- Operating humidity:35%-90%RH
- Water pressure < 1.20 Mpa
- Flow = 4.8 * units of flow (L / min) * time (seconds)
Black: Voltage Supply Negative
Red: Voltage Supply Positive
FS400A-G1 x 1pc