The micro flow generator, 5V DC output, can directly supply power to the Arduino main control panel. Clean energy can be used together with lithium battery charger as standby energy source.
The micro hydro-generator can be used in typical hydro-power applications such as intelligent faucet, induction faucet, shower room lighting and sound system. The module is equipped with a stable voltage output, provides a standard 5V DC output, and can output 150mA current. It is easy to install and easy to use. It saves the complex work of voltage variable and circuit design and installation.
- Working pressure: 0 to 1 Mpa
- Test pressure: 0.6 MPa
- Temperature range: 0~80 ° C (permitted ambient temperature not exceeding 100 ° C not exceeding 30 min)
- Storage temperature: -25 ~ 65 ° C
- Flow range: 2.5 ~ 20L/min (pressure 0.05-0.2mpa)
- Output voltage: DC5V (water flow 4L/min)
- Output current: 0-150mA
- Output voltage starting flow: DC2.5V water flow 3.5L/min