- Working voltage: 3.3 V~5 V
- Operating current: 15mA
- PCB size (mm): 25 * 20
- Slot width (mm): 10
- Slot height (mm): 12
- Uses infrared detection, fast response
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparator
- Output: digital output (Logic High or Low)
- If the sensor slot is blocked, the DO is High (1)
- If the sensor slot is not blocked, the DO is Low (0)
- It comes with an LED indicator, light up when the slot is not blocked.
Instructions for module use:
- When there is no shielding/blocking in the sensor's slot, the receiving tube is conductive, and the module DO output a low level.
- The module DO can be connected with the relay to form the limit switch and other functions, and can also be connected with the active buzzer module to form the alarm. And of course to microcontroller like Arduino for speed calculation.
What's in the box
FC-33 Module x 1pc